Make Your Draperies and Shades Move Effortlessly
Americans are increasingly interested in using technology in their homes — to make daily tasks easier; to coordinate all our “smart” appliances like media, lighting, and heating/cooling systems; and to remotely control our home’s appearance, for security reasons. Consider all of the advantages of motorization!
Comfort and Ease of Operation
- Motorization makes it easier to operate hard-to-reach and very large window coverings.
- Easily control multiple window coverings at once with a touch of a button.
- Control options to fit a variety of lifestyles include wall switches, remote controls, and timers.
- Motorized blinds or shades can be a great addition to current home automation systems.
- Automated Motorization is easy to install.
- We have a vast range of control options for drapes, including a touch motion feature to activate the mechanism simply by pulling on the fabric.
Lower your heating and cooling bills! Motorized window treatments can be programmed to control interior heat gain — they can open and close automatically at optimum times of day, depending on the season.
Safety and Privacy
Use automatic timers to open/close window coverings at night or while away from home, for added home security. Motorization also eliminates cords, which can be a safety hazard for small children and pets.
MOTORIZATION is unobtrusive – smooth and quiet in operation. Because motorization eliminates cords, it allows the viewer to focus on the elegance and sophistication of your beautiful window treatment design.
Call your Custom Window Fashions today to see how Motorization pays for itself – for a most rewarding consultation, call 407-970-6900 today!
We attentively serve clients in Windermere, Lake Nona, Orlando, Winter Park, College Park, Lake Mary, Longwood, Sanford, Winter Springs, DeBary, DeLand, Sorrento, Ormond Bach, New Smyrna Beach and all of Central Florida.